Sexual Harassment Avoidance TrainingName: Sexual Harassment Avoidance TrainingDate: December 12, 2018Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM PSTEvent Description:
AB 1825 & AB 1661 Sexual Harassment Avoidance Training is Required by Law!
AB 1825 is designed for the large and small employer. In fact, employers with 15-100 employees have a larger risk of lawsuits. Did you know that employers are responsible for the actions of their Supervisors? Investing in your team is investing in your future.
What will be covered?
- What constitutes sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- How to recognize and avoid harassment
- What procedure to follow if you witness harassment or are harassed yourself
- The potential consequences-including personal liability-of harassment
- What constitutes abusive conduct in the workplace, in compliance with SB 396
- Orientation, gender identity & gender expression, in compliance with SB 396
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Any person in a leadership role
You will leave with a certificate of completion
Training provided by Joseph Ortiz & Tom O'Connell from BBK
For questions or to sponsor the training, contact Mark Austin 760-559-3067 or firstname.lastname@example.org